DEPLOYING INTEGRATED CASE MANAGEMENT (ICM) PROGRAMS
This Cartesian Solutions, Inc.™ Service guides businesses as they consider incorporation of intensity-based “preventive health” assist and support services for employees with high health costs and complicated health conditions.
While businesses generally don’t provide clinical care, they often support the health of employees through assist and support, e.g., wellness, disability management, and case management, programs. While each of these programs can bring value, assist and support services can be particularly cost effective when delivered to employees in whom health and health-related issues have demonstrated treatment resistance leading to high claims use and extended work absences. For these employees, high intensity assistance and support services, such as with Integrated Case Management (ICM), as an adjunct to workers’ compensation and disability management services can be associated with substantial returns on investment for employees with health complexity.
Typical Cartesian Solutions, Inc.™ consultations related to this Service for businesses include:
- Internal analysis of the percentage of employees, retirees, and employee family members covered through employer insurance products that have chronic medical and/or behavioral conditions leading to high health service use;
- Review of employer assist and support programs currently in operation;
- Assessment of the employer’s readiness for deployment of a cross-disciplinary ICM program;
- Recommendations about the size, operations, and timeline for deployment of an ICM program for employees, retirees, and employee family members, either through the business or the health plans used by the business;
- ICM Training for case managers in delivery of ICM principles and practices (see under Products).
All consultations are customized to the needs of the client. Contact Us to discuss your needs and the potential for a consultation.