Cartesian Solutions, Inc.™ offers clients three discrete Products:
- Analyses—Behavioral Health Impact on Total Population Health and Cost
- Assessments—Organizational Capabilities and Readiness for Value-Based Integration
- ICM Training—Adult and Pediatric Integrated Case Management
Products—answer questions, provide understanding, or deliver training:
- Analyses – where a client is, e.g., their population’s medical and behavioral characteristics, health outcome successes or failures, future opportunities based on analysis of internal client data;
- Assessments – internal client organizational characteristics that would facilitate or inhibit desired innovations related to health system integration; readiness for change;
- Case Manager ICM Training – delivery of the three components of training to case managers that is needed for adult and/or pediatric ICM principle and practice deployment (ICM Manual study, completion of Recorded Sessions, and Face-to-Face Implementation);
- Practitioner/Administrator ICM Training – delivery of workshops for Medical Directors, clinicians, and health system administrators on value-added characteristics of ICM and other case management programs; instruction on how to maximize their assist and support services value when working with ICM and other case managers.
Services—often include pertinent “Analyses” and “Assessments” but additionally provide concrete Cartesian Solutions, Inc.™ recommendations and solutions in using findings and/or ICM Training.
All consultations are customized to the needs of the client. Contact Us to discuss your needs and the potential for a consultation.